My name is Sunshine. I was younger in that picture. My alias is Sparkalyn. I enjoy
Grey’s Anatomy The Walking Dead, Spongebob Chowder and Pixar films.
I like to develop websites. I think relational databases, well organized content, meticulously tweaked pixels and Captain Jack Sparrow are sexy (so sexy). I enjoy Hulu, the library and short walks to the beach. I’m into video games. I’m a watcher. I adore office/school/art/stationary supplies and sunlight. I could design my own WordPress theme but I’m perfectly happy to profit from the sweat of others.
I’m exceptionally low maintenance but I do require highspeed internet, decent conversation and the occasional meal.
- I think tomato sandwiches are a perfect food.
- I have a black belt in American Freestyle Karate.
- I miss playing Kingdom Hearts II.
- My parents were hippies but that’s not why they named me Sunshine.
- I’m on a lifelong quest for the perfect root beer.
- I crush on storybook/video game/movie characters.
- Bass completes me.
I have a pottymouth but I clean up around children, religious figures, my parents and the people that pay my salary. This blog is more personal than professional. You’ve been warned.