A little compulsive time spent organizing my earring rack.
Yes, the entire foundation of my jewelry storage is found and repurposed objects.
- Some sort of cage or grate piece that was next to the dumpster.
- Dollar store over the door hooks
- Dollar store clips/clamps
- Binding spines for necklaces
- The eternally useful s-hooks
Happiness is sorting things by color.
Eggnog is gravy for ice cream.
The Angular Workbook from Umbraco has revealed that I’m probably much better at making property editors than making drinks…
This is my cousin S demonstrating his ability to make a hand print. During this trip, we bonded briefly over my knowledge of the phrase “Dragonball Z” and my usage of that phrase in a conversation about his sweet afro.